1. Hummingbird House Details
• Venue: Mansion, Park/Garden, Private Estate, Vintage/Rustic, Modern, outdoor
• Capacity of the venue: Maximum Outdoor Ceremony: with 224 guests, and Maximum Outdoor Reception: with 224 guests
• Time Restrictions. Time limit to set up, may start at 2:00PM. The events must end by midnight.
• Rental Fees. The rental fee may ranges from $4,200 to $7,200 for the ceremony and reception which will includes 10 hours as the event time including all tables and chairs, a glass-enclosed reception-style pavilion, set up time and clean-up of all materials will be provided by the Hummingbird House. Rates may vary depending on month and the date.
• Wedding Cost. The wedding cost at Hummingbird House was then estimated in the amount between $8,320 and $17,640 for just the ceremony & for the reception with 100 inclusive guests.
2. The Houstonian Hotel Club & Spa Details
• Venue Style. Hotel/Resort, Ballrooms
• The Capacity. Maximum Indoor Ceremony: with 500 guests, Maximum Outdoor Ceremony: with 500 guests, Maximum Indoor Reception: with 500 guests, and Maximum Outdoor Reception: with 500 guests
• Time Restrictions. With a Flexible start up time. An Early morning arrangement can be done as well. Events should end at 2:00AM.
• Rental Fees. No rental fee during the reception yet, there would be a minimum amount to spend for certain food, beverage and desserts be applied to all other events. The Houstonian Venue will allows a 14 hours as rental time with a total package of the setting up and cleaning up time. The fee for a wedding ceremony is $1,500.
• Wedding Cost. The average wedding cost at The Houstonian Hotel Club & Spa is estimated between $12,750 and $19,601 for a ceremony & reception for 100 guests.Get more details at https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3776293/this-morning-tease-upcoming-live-wedding-episode-with-amusing-promotional-video-which-sees-holly-willoughby-and-phillip-schofield-as-ring-bearers-and-rylan-clark-neal-as-the-minister/
3. NOAH’S Event Venue – Katy Details
• Venue Style: Banquet Hall/Restaurant, Event Center, Modern
• Capacity: Maximum of Indoor Ceremony: 300 guests, Maximum Outdoor Ceremony: with 150 guests, and Maximum Indoor Reception: 300 guests, and Maximum Outdoor Reception: with 100 guests.
• Time Restrictions. A Flexible start up time. An early morning arrangement can be done as well. Events should end at 1:00AM.
• Rental Fees. Ranges of rates starts at $4,064 to $7,097 for ceremony and reception and includes 9 hours of facilities use including set up and clean up time. The rental fee for a ceremony only weddings range from $2,217 to $6,282. Additional hours can be arranged. Please inquire with venue coordinator.
• Wedding Cost. The average cost at NOAH’S Event place – is estimated at between $8,090 and $20,411 for a ceremony & the reception with 100 guests.
4. Dallas Museum of with Art Details
• Venue Style. Museum/Gallery, Outdoor, Modern
• Capacity. Max Indoor Ceremony: 400 guests, Max Outdoor Ceremony: 800 guests, and Max Indoor Reception: 400 guests
• Time Restrictions. Set up time can start at 4:00PM. Events must end by 2:00AM.
• Wedding Cost. Wedding cost for Dallas Museum of Art were then estimated in between $9,765 and the amount of $28,114 for a certain ceremony & the reception intended for 100 guests.Read review here!
• Rental Fees. The Dallas Museum does necessarily requires a Security and of Operations Fee for any special events which will held outside of the normal museum rental hours (in between 11AM – 5PM), which is dependent on the requested event space and includes the facility. For the Founders Room available seats of 120 guests, the fee then is about $2000. Additional hours can be arranged for a fee of $500/hr. Hamon Atrium had Courtyard seats reaching to 400 guests for $4500 within (4) hours of use.